Product & Care
- Pearls like Air
- When wearing a piece of pearl jewellery, it is advisable to expose it to the air. Try to keep away from fragrance and chemicals. It helps to extend the life of pearls.
- Pearls are delicate and jewellery are fragile.
- Please take great care of the jewellery items you have purchased. If kept properly, they can be worn for a life-time.
- How to identify genuine pearls:
- A top-tip: there are different ways to identity natural pearls from imitation pearls. The easiest way to identity is to use a scissor and scratch the surface of pearls. If there is some powder falling down, it is natural pearls. Otherwise, it could be man-made plastic imitated pearls.
- For a detailed technique process demonstration, you are welcome to come and visit the atelier at: Arlesheimerstrasse 7, 4053 Basel, Switzerland. Visit can be scheduled by appointment: firstname.lastname@example.org.